Deciding to sell your company is likely to be one of the most important decisions you will ever make. The process of selling can be emotionally demanding, stressful and time consuming, so it helps to have a structured and controlled process.
In these transactions, our role is to maximize your exit value by getting you the best deal the market has to offer. We can find you the most suitable buyer using our extensive network. We provide expert advice and highly personalized services from the early conversations to the negotiations and due diligence.
These transactions are typically:
– Bringing in new shareholders to replace existing ones
– Sale of the entire company to third parties (industrial or financial investors)
– Sale of the entire company to current of new management (“MBO” or “MBI”)
In the context of these transactions, Finwise will take care of:
- Screening the market and the possibilities for the transaction
- Identifying, analyzing, selecting and contacting potential buyers or investors
- Preparing a professional information package (Teaser, Information memo, Company presentation)
- Company valuation
- Developing the strategy for the transaction
- Supervising and coordinating with all parties involved in the process (legal, tax, accounting,…)
- Assist with negotiations with the various parties
- Preparation and support in the Due Diligence
- Supervising the specialised external advisors (legal experts, tax advisers,…)
- Process management up to the Closing of the transaction.